Hope Association’s Community Case
Management (CCM) services offer:
* Representative Payee Services
* Coordinating and monitoring each persons plan to ensure individual needs and desires are met.
* Supporting physical and emotional well-being.
* Encouraging and assisting with self advocacy skills.
* Monthly contact based on the individual’s and family’s need to review goals and progress and to identify new ideas for services.
* Providing services that offer resources and assist with eliminating barriers.
* Providing resources and services to ensure goals are successfully met.
Hope Association is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. It is the policy of HOPE ASSOCIATION not to discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, weight, height, color or handicap.